Tio Practice Management Software EHR
Tio Practice Management Software EHR is a complete EHR-certified software used by eligible providers in the EHR Incentive Program. It meets all mandatory requirements for a qualified EHR and has been tested and certified by a federally approved certification body.
To use Tio Practice Management Software for EHR incentive payments, you must enter into a written EHR contract with Denttio and receive EHR Provider Certificate ID. Contact us to begin the process. Just purchasing a version of Tio Practice Management Software HER is not sufficient.
Certification for EHR is a vendor/product combination, not just a product. CMS dictates that any contract for an EHR purchase must be directly with the vendor. Thus, EHR-certified versions of Tio Practice Management Software can only be purchased directly from Denttio. You cannot purchase an EHR-certified version of Tio Practice Management Software from a reseller.
What is the EHR Incentive Program?
The EHR Incentive program provides incentive payments to eligible professionals as they adopt, implement, upgrade or demonstrate meaningful use of certified EHR software. Providers have to meet specific requirements to receive incentive payments. See Official Website for Medicaid and Medicare EHR Incentive Programs (cms.gov).
If you are a dental provider interested in the program, there are two paths:
- Medicaid: Receive up to $63,750 total over 6 years (typically pediatrics, community health centers, FQHCs, rural health clinics)
- Year 1: Adopt. Implement. Upgrade (AIU)
- Year 2 - 6: Demonstrate "meaningful use" of a certified EHR software by meeting thresholds for a number of objectives. See EHR Modified Stage
- Medicare: Receive up to $43,720 total over 5 consecutive years (typically doctors of surgery or dental medicine)
- Year 1 - 5: Demonstrate "meaningful use" of a certified EHR software by meeting thresholds for a number of objectives. See EHR Modified Stage 2.
Note: The EHR Incentive Program is not a reimbursement program for purchasing or replacing EHR software.
Purchase Tio Practice Management Software EHR
Tio Practice Management Software EHR fees: 12 months of support starting on contract date (see Fees) PLUS a calendar year fee of $995 per provider for EHR functionality and reporting. A Monthly Subscription charge of $195 per month will be assessed.
When you are ready to purchase Tio Practice Management Software EHR, contact Denttio for guidance.
After purchasing, a technician will contact you to give assistance and training (calling with many questions about how to use the software). Your next steps will depend on your EHR program and participation year.
- Year I (AIU): Obtain Tio Practice Management Software's Certification ID Number, then Attest for AIU.
- Year 2 - 6: See Modified Stage 2 for setup and reporting requirements
- Year 1 - 5: See Modified Stage 2 for setup and reporting requirements.
Versions: Tio Practice Management Software HER 1.0 is 2014 edition EHR certified.
Please refer to the following resource links for you to learn about the EHR Incentive Program and determining eligibility.
- Eligibility Queries
- Clinic Patient volume vs Provider Patient Volume (for clinics with part-time providers)
- One Provider, Multiple Sites: Some EHR, Some Without: CMS: FAQs
Disclosure and Transparency: This certified product-version requires an ongoing monthly cost, a flat monthly rate of $195/provider to support electronic prescriptions (170.314.b.3), drug-drug and drug-allergy interaction checks (170.314.a.2). Purchase of this certified product version requires signing a Tio Practice Management Software EHR contract and remaining on support for at least 12 months; however, there is no contractual limitations. This product has no technical or practical limitations.
This Complete EHR certification is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Vendor. Tio Practice Management Software Software. Date Certified: 07/31/2014. Product Version: Tio Practice Management Software EHR 1.0. Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5, 7), 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-9); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(1)
(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4). Certification ID Number 07312014-1990-8. Clinical Quality Measures tested: 2v3, 50v,2, 68v3; 75v2; 122v2, 123v2, 124v2, 130v2, 131v2, 132v2, 133v2, 138v2, 139v2, 143v2, 156vv2, 167v2. Additional software used: Emdeon Clinician.